Due to 2018 construction in the PWPL/MACC, we are looking at moving the LSAA Member’s Show to December. It was in May, in conjunction with the community Annual Art Awards. The Art Awards has already been moved to December of 2018, and looks like we’ll do likewise.
For sample of 2017 registration details, see below.
LSAA 41st ANNUAL MEMBER’S SHOW – MAY 2017
(FORM and LABELS for 1-2 art pieces attached.)
Members are encouraged to submit up to two works (only one will be selected) in the Annual LSAA Members’ show which will be held May 4 – 27, 2017 at the Marquette Arts and Culture Center (MACC) gallery.
Rules: (must be followed to qualify)
- Works must be original, not made from kits, and no reproduced prints.
- Must not have been previously shown in the Art Center of Peter White Public Library (PWPL).
- All 2D work must be MACC-Gallery-hanging-system ready
- No early drop offs
- Must pre-register by Thurs, April 27, 2017 – mail form to:
P.O. Box 9
Marquette, MI 49855
- Member’s dues must be current (Sept 2016-Sept 2017) – see mailing label on your Kiosk for your due status (You may pay/renew by sending your dues with you show registration. Questions regarding dues?: Call LSAA Treasurer, Cindy Deo at (906) 225-0254.
Ribbons and cash prizes will be awarded at the Saturday, May 20, 2017 reception (6 – 8 p.m.) and will include The Duane A. Deloach First-Time Exhibitor Award (the recipient’s name is added to the engraved plague displayed at future shows).
- Artwork Drop Off: Sat, April 29, 2017 (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) – Pick-up instructions will be provided at drop off.
- Artwork Pick Up: Sat, May 27th or Tuesday, May 30th.
- Questions regarding Drop Off, Pick Up, or MACC Gallery hanging system: Call Laura Grover at (906) 228-8877 (home after 6 p.m. or leave message)
NOTE: Following food, fellowship, and the LSAA Annual Member’s Show awards, plan to stay for the 21st Annual Art Awards, given to artists in our community who are truly making a positive impact. You DO NOT want to miss it. See more details at: http://www.mqtcty.org/arts-special-events.php and view past award recipients at: http://www.mqtcty.org/Departments/Arts/Awards/Files/Past%20Recipients.pdf
Use the attached labels for your artwork
- Fill out
- Cut out
- Save to attach to the back of your artwork prior to dropping them off at the MACC on Sat, April 29th, 2017 (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) – Pick-up instructions will be provided at drop off.
THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND FORMS MAY BE PRINTED AS FROM A DOCUMENT AS WELL – SEE ATTACHED: