LSAA 41st ANNUAL MEMBER’S SHOW
(FORM and LABELS for 1-2 art pieces attached.)
Members are encouraged to submit up to two works (only one will be selected) in the Annual LSAA Members’ show which will be held May 4 – 27, 2017 at the Marquette Arts and Culture Center (MACC) gallery.
Rules: (must be followed to qualify)
- Works must be original, not made from kits, and no reproduced prints.
- Must not have been previously shown in the Art Center of Peter White Public Library (PWPL).
- All 2D work must be MACC-Gallery-hanging-system ready
- No early drop offs
- Must pre-register by Thurs, April 27, 2017 – mail form to:
P.O. Box 9
Marquette, MI 49855
- Member’s dues must be current (Sept 2016-Sept 2017) – see mailing label on your Kiosk for your due status (You may pay/renew by sending your dues with you show registration. Questions regarding dues?: Call LSAA Treasurer, Cindy Deo at (906) 225-0254.
Ribbons and cash prizes will be awarded at the Saturday, May 20, 2017 reception (6 – 8 p.m.) and will include The Duane A. Deloach First-Time Exhibitor Award (the recipient’s name is added to the engraved plague displayed at future shows).
- Artwork Drop Off: Sat, April 29, 2017 (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) – Pick-up instructions will be provided at drop off.
- Artwork Pick Up: Sat, May 27th or Tuesday, May 30th.
- Questions regarding Drop Off, Pick Up, or MACC Gallery hanging system: Call Laura Grover at (906) 228-8877 (home after 6 p.m. or leave message)
NOTE: Following food, fellowship, and the LSAA Annual Member’s Show awards, plan to stay for the 21st Annual Art Awards, given to artists in our community who are truly making a positive impact. You DO NOT want to miss it. See more details at: http://www.mqtcty.org/arts-special-events.php and view past award recipients at: http://www.mqtcty.org/Departments/Arts/Awards/Files/Past%20Recipients.pdf
Use the attached labels for your artwork
- Fill out
- Cut out
- Save to attach to the back of your artwork prior to dropping them off at the MACC on Sat, April 29th, 2017 (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) – Pick-up instructions will be provided at drop off.
THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND FORMS MAY BE PRINTED AS FROM A DOCUMENT AS WELL – SEE ATTACHED: