2019 Winter Charm Exhibition: Feb 2-March 29
Reception: Thurs, Feb 21, 6-8 pm
NOTE: The MACC takes 25% commission on any piece sold
Sponsored by Lake Superior Art Association (LSAA)
Note: LSAA members and Non-LSAA members welcome to participate / show open to all.
- Art will be displayed in PWPL Huron Mtn Club Gallery (on Main Floor of Peter White Public Library, in the back)
- All media welcome
- Anyone may enter (do not need to be an LSAA member) but must be at least age 16 to participate.
- Artwork theme: spirit of our wintery climate
- May submit ONE piece of art
- Art piece must be ready to hang on PWPL hanging system – need wire on back.
- Entry Form: Attach to back of art piece & submit to MACC office
Wed, Jan 30 or Th, Jan 31, between 10 am and 5 pm
- Artist Reception: Th, Feb 21, 6-8 pm – participating artists are asked to bring a food item for the reception. Thank you.
- Pick up work from Gallery: The exhibit will be dismantled on Friday, March 29, 10 am-6 pm. Artists are expected to pick up their work from the Huron Mtn Gallery at this time or to make arrangements by calling the MACC.
Contact the MACC: (906-228-0472); email@example.com
Click on below link to print registration form: