2020 Winter Charm Exhibition: Feb 1-March 21
Reception: Thurs, Feb 6, 6-7:30 pm
Sponsored by Lake Superior Art Association (LSAA), Marquette Arts & Culture Center (MACC), & the Peter White Public Library (PWPL)
Artist agree that MACC, LSAA, & PWPL are released from any reponsibility or liability for any damage or loss which may occur to the artwork during installation, de-installation, & for the duration of the exhibit.
Note: LSAA members and Non-LSAA members welcome to participate / show open to all.
- Art will be displayed in PWPL Huron Mtn Club Gallery (on Main Floor of Peter White Public Library, in the back)
- All media welcome
- Anyone may enter (do not need to be an LSAA member) but must be at least age 16 to participate.
- Artwork theme: spirit of our wintery climate
- May submit ONE piece of art
- Art piece must be ready to hang on PWPL hanging system – need wire on back.
- Entry Form: Attach to back of art piece & submit to MACC office
Wed, Jan 30 or Th, Jan 31, between 10 am and 5 pm
- Artist Reception: Th, Feb 6, 6-7:30 pm – participating artists are asked to bring a food item for the reception. Thank you.
- Pick up work from Huron Mtn Club Gallery: On Sat, March 21, 10 am-5 pm. Artists are expected to pick up their work from the Huron Mtn Gallery at this time or to make arrangements by calling the MACC.
Contact the MACC: (906-228-0472); email@example.com
Click on below link to print registration form: