LSAA 43rd ANNUAL MEMBERS SHOW
January 6-31, 2020
Will take place in January 2020, in conjunction with the Art Awards. LSAA Members invited to enter two pieces – one will be chosen. Awards given out the night of Art Awards:
- Best of Show
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- (2) Honorable Mentions
- The Duane A. Deloach First-Time Exhibitor Award
Open and print: FORM-2020 LSAA Member Show
Printed copies available in MACC office after Dec 1.
When each artist drops off their work, JoAnn give each person a paper with pick-up information, reception dates, reminders, etc.
Contact JoAnn Shelby with any questions: (906-228-6027); email@example.com
Rules: (must be followed to qualify)
- Works must be original, not made from kits, and no reproduced prints.
- Must not have been previously shown in the MACC.
- All 2D work must be MACC-Gallery-hanging-system ready – NO sawtooth hangers.
- No early drop offs
- Member’s dues must be current (Sept 2019-Sept 2020) – (You may pay/renew by sending your dues with you show registration. (JoAnn Shelby will have an updated list members’ due status.)
Ribbons & cash prizes will be awarded at the January 2020 reception & will include The Duane A. Deloach First-Time Exhibitor Award (the recipient’s name is added to the engraved plague displayed at future shows). Refreshments provided by volunteers & community partners.
NOTE: Following food, fellowship, and the LSAA Annual Member’s Show awards, plan to stay for the 23rd Annual Art Awards, given to artists in our community who are truly making a positive impact. You DO NOT want to miss it!!! REALLY!