LSAA 42nd ANNUAL MEMBER’S SHOW – JAN 2019
(FORM and LABELS for 1-2 art pieces attached.)
Members are encouraged to submit up to two works (only one will be selected) in the Annual LSAA Members’ show which will be held January 8-January 30, 2019 at the Marquette Arts and Culture Center (MACC) DEO gallery (lower level of Peter White Public Library (PWPL), 217 North Front St, Marquette, MI).
Questions? Call JoAnn Shelby at (906) 228-6027 or email her at: email@example.com
Rules: (must be followed to qualify)
- Works must be original, not made from kits, and no reproduced prints.
- Must not have been previously shown in the MACC.
- All 2D work must be MACC-Gallery-hanging-system ready
- No early drop offs
- Must pre-register by Thurs, Jan 3, 2019 – mail form to:
LSAA Member Exhibit
P.O. Box 9
Marquette, MI 49855
- Member’s dues must be current (Sept 2018-Sept 2019) – see mailing label on your Kiosk for your due status (You may pay/renew by sending your dues with you show registration. Questions regarding dues?: Call LSAA Treasurer, Kathy Martindale at (906) 249-3511.
Ribbons & cash prizes will be awarded at the Saturday, January 19, 2019 reception (6:30-7:30 pm) & will include The Duane A. Deloach First-Time Exhibitor Award (the recipient’s name is added to the engraved plague displayed at future shows). Refreshments provided by volunteers & community partners.
- Artwork Drop Off: Fri, Jan 4, 3-4:30 pm or Sat, Jan 5, 10-12 pm
- Work not selected: Must be picked up Jan 5, 4-5 pm or Mon, Jan 7, 10 am-2pm
- Artwork Pick Up: Jan 30 or 31, 10 am-2 pm
NOTE: Following food, fellowship, and the LSAA Annual Member’s Show awards, plan to stay for the 22nd Annual Art Awards, given to artists in our community who are truly making a positive impact. You DO NOT want to miss it!!! REALLY!
A complete list of past award winners can be found at https://goo.gl/3yPsWi
THE ABOVE FORM MAY BE PRINTED AS FROM A DOCUMENT AS WELL: