2020 3rd Annual Dog Dayz of Winter
Youth Art Exhbition
- Location: Marquette Arts & Culture Center (MACC) [lower level of PWPL, to the left]. Includes the Deo Gallery, MACC Studios #1 and #2, and the MACC office.
- Opening Reception: Sat, Feb 15, 1-3 pm. There will be plenty of treats & a drawing held for prizes for participating artists!
- Eligible Participants: All Marquette County students in grades K-8.
- Art Themes: Sled Dogs, Animals, or Winter.
- Artwork Dropoff: At the MACC (office in lower level of PWPL), 1-6 pm on Feb 12-13.
- Artwork Pickup: Feb. 28-9, 10 am-5 pm.
- Contact: Michele (906-250-7364) or Madeline Goodman email@example.com) for more information.
We encourage families & teachers to encourage their children to participate.
This event is generously sponsored by a grant from the Ray & Peg Hirvonen Foundation along with support from the UP Sled Dog Association/ UP200, artist Kathi Hanson-General Pencil representative, & the Marquette Arts & Culture Center (MACC) staff.
For more information, please contact:
Renee Michaud at 906-486-4685 or
Michele Tuccini at 906-250-7364