19thANNUAL HOLIDAY ART SALE
The Marquette Regional History Center (MRHC) and the City of Marquette Arts and Culture Center (MACC) are proud to announce the 2018 Holiday Art Sale, scheduled for Saturday, November 17, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For the second year, the Sale will take place at the Marquette Regional History Center, providing shoppers with a beautiful space to shop the juried sale, visit world-class exhibits, enjoy an old-fashioned bake sale, MRHC membership drive, and other surprises. Booth rental fees and the small $2 admission will help support the MRHC, a private non-profit 501c3 organization.
FOR ARTISTS INTERESTED IN SELLING
- This holiday sale is open to all media: painting, photography, fibers, glass, jewelry, metals, wearable art, etc.
- Artwork for sale must be made by the artist.
- This is a juried show that will not accept any kit, import, country craft or resale items.
- To be considered artists must submit the following:
- Completed application
- Self-addressed and stamped envelope
- 6 images of their artwork
- Application fee
- Please mail images along with the application and payment to the Marquette Regional History Museum at 145 West Spring Street.
- Email submissions and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The application deadline is Friday, September 14, 2018. Failure to abide by the above criteria will result in immediate disqualification.
- We cannot guarantee any artist that they will be receiving the same booth location as in previous years.
- At this time there will be no double booths granted.
- Rejected applicants’ check or cash will be sent back by self-addressed envelope.
- Applications are available at the Marquette Regional History Center, located at 145 West Spring Street.
For more information or questions, please contact the Marquette Regional History Center at (906) 226-3571, email email@example.com